Parachain Development Guide
This guide aims to jumpstart a developer from an overview of Polkadot architecture, creating their own parachain, and going through the process of registering it to a locally available relay chain.
- Learn the basics of how Polkadot works as a network.
- Learn the roles of the relay and parachain architecture.
- Install necessary binaries and dependencies needed to create networks locally.
- Modify your parachain and prep it for connecting to the relay chain.
- Create a parathread and reserve a para ID
- Create and run an auction, registering your parachain.
- Next steps and moving forward.